Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Seconds of Self-Promo

We interrupt our weekend radio silence for a special announcement. Ahem...

I just found out my drabble "Evolve" was accepted for publication by Luna Station Quarterly. It will appear in their drabble issue out on December 1st.


Luna Station Quarterly is a magazine focused on speculative fiction written by up and coming women authors. They have some amazing stories available, so check them out.

Also, my short story "The Tradeoff" will be appearing in the Fat Girl in a Strange Land Anthology from Crossed Genres Publications in February 2012. The pretty cover is below.

For your further edification, there's a great post by a fellow author at Following the Lede on why this anthology is so important.



Happy weekend!



8 comments:

Lori M. Lee said...

Congrats!!! :D That's so awesome. And wow, that cover is gorgeous!

Sophia Chang said...

Congratulations!!!! Geez I wish I could stomach short stories so I could submit more lol

And for goodness sakes, when are you going to turn off word verification?

Bluestocking said...

Ack! Has word verification been on this whole time? I thought I turned it off ages ago. *hides*

Elizabeth Twist said...

Woo! You are on fire. I had no idea that Fat Girl in a Strange Land existed. How incredibly awesome. I will be sure to spread the word and purchase it when it comes out. Will you post an announcement and remind everyone (i.e., me) when it's released? That would be lovely.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Congratulations! That's great news! :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations! You seem to be on a run of publications. WoHooo!

Bluestocking said...

Thanks Lori. I wasn't sure what to expect with the cover, but I really like it.

Sophia, I just happened to be on a specfic blitz this year as I shop my novel around.

Elizabeth T - Will do ;)

Elizabeth C - Thanks so much. I'm excited.

Thanks, Sharon. I've been very lucky. 2011 is my year, I guess :)

Sabrina Vourvoulias said...

Thanks for the link to my blog post.

I'm looking forward to reading your story in Fat Girl. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...