Monday, December 12, 2011

A Special Annoucement

Well, I said I was going to take a blogging break until January, but I lied.

That's because my critique partner in crime Lori M. Lee is now represented by Suzie Townsend of Nancy Coffey Literary!!!


I've been on pins and needles since I learned Lori had a phone call set up with Suzie little over a week ago, and now everything's come full circle. You can read more about the call at Lori's blog.

Be sure you are following Lori through her blog you are the unicorn of my dreams and on twitter as @LoriMLee.

I've been privileged to read two of Lori's novels, and I absolutely can't wait to see them in print one day.

Congrats again, Lori!! *hugs*

4 comments:

Lori M. Lee said...

Thank you sooooo much *eee* ♥

Laura S. said...

Awww, yay, that's so exciting! Heading on over to congratulate Lori now. :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Oh that is so exciting! I wish Lori great things. :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

That is awesome! I will pop over and congratulate her. :-)

Have a Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...