I’ve been a bit of a slacker lately. At least as far as my blog goes. I haven’t been able to post for the last couple of weeks. In fact this place would be a ghost town if I didn’t have comments from spammers to keep me company. Thanks, guys. Or, umm, bots.
But although the blog may not show it, I’ve been rather busy this last couple of months. Lots of writing going on, and there’s also been an uptick in my critiquing responsibilities. Then I had family in town for Thanksgiving. I basically spent the week before the holiday cooking and cleaning like a madwoman and the week of trying to stay sane. I survived, but just barely.
And now? Now, it’s back to the writing routine and my much-abused blog. I’ll be dusting off the cobwebs so to speak these coming weeks, so please bear with me.
In the meantime, here are some helpful links to help you stay productive:
- Necessary Tasks Doesn’t Mean Productive Ones by the Daring Novelist
- When Bad Things Happen to Productive People from 99u
- 10 Tips for a Productive Writing Day by the Blood Red Pencil
- How to be Productive and Still Get 8 Hours Sleep from Work Awesome
- Adapting your writing routine for the holidays and, in a related way, kids’ summer vacations, both by Elizabeth Spann Craig
Happy writing, and see you next Wednesday!