Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Story "Chicken Feet" Now Available

I'm pleased to announce that my story "Chicken Feet" is now available for your listening or reading pleasure through Wily Writers.


Wily Writers is a twice-monthly podcast series. Stories are speculative in nature, responding to monthly themes. I wrote "Chicken Feet" for their call for young adult post-apocalyptic tales back in October 2011. I actually wrote a story before this one, but realized I had a novel on my hands. I went back to the drawing board and wrote "Chicken Feet" and the other story has taken over is now my novel-length WIP.

Big thanks to Wily Writers editor Angel Leigh McCoy, guest editor Ripley Patton, and voice actor Leah Rivera for her audio performance of my story.

Wily Writers just started offering professional rates for stories in 2012. I've had a very positive experience working with them and would encourage you to take a look at the guidelines for their upcoming calls for the year.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Laura S. said...

This is exciting! Congratulations, Bluestocking!!

Elizabeth Twist said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear it.

Just read "The Tradeoff" on my way through the Fat Girl antho. Good show! There aren't enough woman captains / mission leaders in SF.

Jen said...

Congrats! What an awesome way to start April!

Lori M. Lee said...

Hooray! Congrats :D

Martina Boone said...

Congrats on the short story! I have to admit that I'm intrigued, post-apocalyptic with chicken feet. :D Love it.

Martina

Deborah Walker said...

What a wonder title. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...