Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Blogging Award

Thanks once more to Laura Marcella at Wavy Lines for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger Award.



But this time it comes with a price. I must tell you seven (!) things about myself. So here we go:
  1. I was called the human dictionary in seventh grade.
  2. I get antsy if I don't have something chocolate everyday.
  3. I have an Australian Shepherd/Australian Cattle dog mix who likes it best when I'm not typing away on my laptop.
  4. Growing up, I used to sit in front of my bedroom mirror and try to go through it like Lewis Carroll's Alice in Through the Looking Glass.
  5. I refuse to have a Facebook account because they have not satisfactorily addressed their privacy issues. My friends hate it, but it just places more importance on email, phone calls, and face-to-face visits. And I'm ok with that.
  6. I love to cook, but I hate baking. It's too precise for me. Cooking allows you to fudge here and there, usually with good results. Must be why I don't outline everything I write too...
  7. I run at least three times a week, and try to ride my bike as many places as possible, weather permitting.
So there you have it. Thanks again, Laura!

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

You're welcome! Thanks for sharing your 7 things. I must have chocolate every day, too!!! I tell myself it's why I'm healthy and rarely get sick. It MUST be the chocolate, hahaha!

Moll said...

I like that you were (are?) a human dictionary. Better than being told you are a bossy know-it-all. (Not that I would know what that is like.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...