But this time it comes with a price. I must tell you seven (!) things about myself. So here we go:
- I was called the human dictionary in seventh grade.
- I get antsy if I don't have something chocolate everyday.
- I have an Australian Shepherd/Australian Cattle dog mix who likes it best when I'm not typing away on my laptop.
- Growing up, I used to sit in front of my bedroom mirror and try to go through it like Lewis Carroll's Alice in Through the Looking Glass.
- I refuse to have a Facebook account because they have not satisfactorily addressed their privacy issues. My friends hate it, but it just places more importance on email, phone calls, and face-to-face visits. And I'm ok with that.
- I love to cook, but I hate baking. It's too precise for me. Cooking allows you to fudge here and there, usually with good results. Must be why I don't outline everything I write too...
- I run at least three times a week, and try to ride my bike as many places as possible, weather permitting.