Friday, April 30, 2010

Forthcoming…

Things are a little hectic this week, and the blogging life has taken a bit of a back seat because of it. But here’s a rundown of what you can expect in the posts to come:

Resource roundup – a new series of posts I’ll be preparing that examine the different writing resources that I have encountered while writing.

My first writing conference – my impressions, my disappointments, and how networking got me my first full request.

My new writing group – first impressions and how I’m going to get the most I can out of it.

In the meantime, be well.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

I can't wait to hear about your first writing conference!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I can't wait to hear about your full request momment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...